Monday, February 9, 2009

What a Guy

A fun little bug has been making it's way through our house this weekend and today was my turn. The division of labor today was highly uneven thanks to the fabulous man I'm married to and I am very grateful! My schedule today mostly involved a glass of gingerale, a book, watching a dvd with the kiddos and a nap. Cameron's day involved: making pancakes for the kids, walking the dog, taking Livvy to the bus stop, running to the grocery store, having a wrestling match with Caleb, picking up the living room clutter, doing the dishes... and now he's downstairs trying to fulfill my dreams of someday having a fabulous laundry/craft room. What a guy!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, you have a good hubby. I always tell Craig that I could never be a single mommy...I need HELP! Plus, I hate being alone. haha!

Trevlyn said...

You're BOTH blessed! ;)

aubrey said...

Hurrah for husbands!

Stacy said...

Yeah for husbands that aren't complete bums!! I mean the kids are 50% theirs right?

Stacy said...

Sorry you were sick. That is the worst! I really think there should be some kind of law against moms getting sick!