Saturday, October 6, 2007

Three Cheers for Autumn!




I have missed autumn! We have had a great week (Cameron only had to work two days) playing together as a family and enjoying the wonderful weather. We spent an afternoon at Gardner Village with Olivia's grandma, aunt and cousin, and an afternoon up Big Cottonwood Canyon seeing all of the changing leaves. (Check out that close up of Olivia - is she not beautiful?!) We also had a planting day where we dug up all of our dying annuals and put in tulip bulbs and a new tree. I never thought I'd enjoy having a yard so much!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun! And yes, she is beautiful!

the landreths said...

Those pictures make me miss fall AND the bensons! I'm glad you guys are enjoying settling into your new house. Olivia looks so grown up and, of course, very beautiful. Hope you're feeling well these days!

The Trippy Stevensons said...

Emily,
I have been thinking about you lately and wondering when that little boy is going to enter the world. You LOOK amazing in the autum picture are you sure your not just 20 week? Plus I love the fall leaves/colors...something really missed in AZ. Good luck with up coming events.

banks said...

I love FALL in utah. I am glad you are enjoying you life there. Kami

Jodi said...

I LOVE Autumn! And Olivia is looking so grown up!