Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Truck Says It All

I blinked and my summer disappeared! And I've been a bad blogger to boot! I did take pictures though and I PROMISE to begin posting them this week. Here's a glimpse. This is Olivia in the old fashioned fire truck outside of the Pizza Factory in St. George. The message on the truck says it all. All of the primary madness and a new musical undertaking in the fall I'm trying to prepare for (more later) have made this a crazy summer, but we've managed some good family time and as I was downloading all of the pictures from our adventures yesterday it hit me once again that I have an amazing family and am so very blessed. Life is good. And blog, I am back.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey, WELCOME BACK!!! I am glad to hear that you are alive!

aubrey said...

Amazing how the summer just flits away! Hasn't changed since I was a kid. Glad to hear things are going well for you and your family! Can't wait for the pictures!