Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday Monday

I usually love Mondays. That sounds strange I know, but I love having a fresh new week to give myself another chance at exercising like I'm supposed to, cleaning like I'm supposed to, being patient like I'm supposed to.... And today started out great! I only hit the snooze button once, I had an excellent work-out this morning and came home to the kids just waking up. We turned on the tree and some music, sat down to breakfast and sent Cameron off to work. So far so good. And now three meltdowns (four if you count the one by yours truly), a spilled garbage can, a house so filthy it's overwhelming and a screaming baby later... and I don't think I like Mondays so much anymore. At least not this one.

3 comments:

Diane Owen said...

sounds like we are having a very similar day...minus the fact that I did NOT exercise. I am SO ready for nap time. My house is in complete disarray and i'm too overwhelmed to want to do anything about it. *sigh*

the landreths said...

Oh, Emily--i cannot imagine you having a meltdown. Even if you think it was one, it probably wasn't by anyone else's standard. Hope next monday is better!

aubrey said...

Hang in there! Tomorrow is a fresh day with no mistakes in it!!!