Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Wish List


Olivia always has a hard time coming up with Christmas wish list ideas 
("Just surprise me Mommy!")  Which is nice in a way (I love that she hasn't been consumed with a "give me" attitude yet), but a little tricky when I have a hard time coming up with ideas for her.  Luckily I have had some brilliant ideas (if I do say so myself) this year.  
However, two days after I finished Christmas shopping for the kids Olivia received a "Justice" catalogue in the mail and fell in L-O-V-E with a pair of ear muffs on the cover.  Her Grandma Carol was hanging out with us that night and told Olivia to go through the catalogue and circle anything else she really liked to give Grandma a few ideas for presents.
After dinner Livvy handed back the catalogue, full of pen marks and dog-eared pages, with this note on the front:
 
"Dear Grandma - These are
my favorites.  You don't haft to 
get all of them for me,
but I am going to need
the ear muffs and the note book."

Nice.

3 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

That is hilarious! She is so cute!

Stacy said...

hahahaha! Love it! Poor Grandma, and poor mom! :)

Stacey said...

My older girls love the Justice catalogue. They mark it in different colors so that I know who wants what. I think your Olivia is so sweet. I hope she gets that notebook and ear muffs.