Wednesday, May 7, 2008

China

I'm on the phone this morning when I look up to see Olivia stripping naked (I guess shes decided to be a big helper and get ready all by herself). Then she puts on her sunglasses and goes galloping off down the hall. She comes back a minute later with her choice of outfits (green from head to toe - her current favorite color), gets dressed and then informs me that her name is "China" and to pretend that we live in China too. It's going to be an interesting day I think.

5 comments:

aubrey said...

HEE HEE HEEE! Oh my sides hurt so bad! Emily I think our daughters would get along so nicely! HAA HAA HAA

SpringerClan said...

That cracks me up! No wonder Corinne and Livvy were such good friends. I can totally see Corinne doing that! Those are the good laughs to remeber when they are sassing back at you.

Phillip and Mary said...

How adorable! Kids are great cracker-uppers!

Trevlyn said...

I love green! She's hilarious!

annieandken said...

Tag, your it! See my blog to find out what you need to do. China... hmmm... maybe I'll name my next daughter China. How cute!