Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Spring Cleaning!

The day to day cleaning in my house has gone South, but all for a good cause.
In the last four days (excluding Sunday of course), I have de-junked, de-cluttered, and re-organized a few of the trouble spots in our house.
The "Command Center" in the kitchen.

Caleb's closet, dresser drawers and book shelf.

Olivia's closet, desk drawers and toy boxes.
And the smallest, but most frightening space in the house... the kitchen junk drawer.

The "official" spring cleaning hasn't begun yet. (I have BIG plans for my window coverings and perhaps some wall painting.) But at least we're slowly but surely getting rid of the clutter and single handedly restocking the shelves of our local DI.

4 comments:

aubrey said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh dear goodness that cleaning feels good! I just loaded up the back of my van with the third load for the DI in the past four weeks! How to get so much stuff?

Trevlyn said...

Great work! You and the rest of the world! The shelves at my Goodwill are overflowing!

Adam Jensen said...

Hurray for you! Nice work. ahhh, doesn't that feel good?

Stacy said...

Way to be ambitious! You will be done with your spring cleaning in time to do mine!!