Here he is. My little man that is not so little anymore! Caleb will be seven months old in one week and I just thought I'd give a little update on him.
- He is a "mammas boy" (BIG time!) I love how he cuddles with me and how he growls and tries to eat my cheeks.
- He is chubby! I finally have a baby with chunky thighs! :)
- He loves sitting up in his high chair and chucking anything he can get his hands on over the side.
- He loves to roll. Everywhere. Over and over again.
- He loves his sister (even though she loves him a little too hard sometimes and ends up squishing him. And despite her weird fascination with sticking her fingers in his ears...)
- He STILL does not sleep at night. I'm a complete zombie most of the time - but seeing that chubby little smile in the morning usually makes me forgive him.
- He has the funniest deep little voice - he sounds like a little man.
- He's taking after Livvy in the fabulous laugh department - it is the greatest sound ever - and no one can get him going quite like Daddy.