Friday, June 13, 2008

A Caleb Update

Here he is. My little man that is not so little anymore! Caleb will be seven months old in one week and I just thought I'd give a little update on him.

  • He is a "mammas boy" (BIG time!) I love how he cuddles with me and how he growls and tries to eat my cheeks.
  • He is chubby! I finally have a baby with chunky thighs! :)
  • He loves sitting up in his high chair and chucking anything he can get his hands on over the side.
  • He loves to roll. Everywhere. Over and over again.
  • He loves his sister (even though she loves him a little too hard sometimes and ends up squishing him. And despite her weird fascination with sticking her fingers in his ears...)
  • He STILL does not sleep at night. I'm a complete zombie most of the time - but seeing that chubby little smile in the morning usually makes me forgive him.
  • He has the funniest deep little voice - he sounds like a little man.
  • He's taking after Livvy in the fabulous laugh department - it is the greatest sound ever - and no one can get him going quite like Daddy.
Check out those cheeks!!
He is SUCH a happy little guy - feed him, change him and give him a nap and that smile never goes away.

I love the look of fear on his face. Perhaps it's the popsicle mouthed, drippy nosed kid on his right...

2 comments:

Trevlyn said...

Emily, he is so beautiful! I'm sure his smile causes your endorphines to release all day long!

aubrey said...

How sweet is that little cap? Dear goodness!