Monday, August 27, 2007

Tagged

JOBS I'VE HAD:
1.checker at "The Store"
2.piano teacher
3.institute custodian
4.Plan Ad team at DMBA
MOVIES I CAN ALWAYS WATCH:
1.Hairspray (2007)
2.The Gay Divorcee
3.How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
4.UHF
PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1.Cottonwood Heights
2.Logan
3.Glendale
4.Riverton
TV SHOWS I ENJOY:
1.Veronica Mars (I am devestated that they cancelled it!)
2.Grey's Anatomy
3.Frasier
4.Friends
FAVORITE FOOD:
1.cream cheese wantons (blame the pregnancy cravings)
2.the Olive Garden
3.raspberries from my grandparents garden
4.bbq chicken pizza
WEBSITES I VISIT:
1.hotmail
2.blogs
3.wells fargo
4.facebook
PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1.camping in albion basin
2.zion national park
3.getting a massage
4.at the pool @ MWU with all of our friends!
4 BLOGGER BUDDIES TO...TAG YOU'RE IT:
1.Ashley
2.Liora
3.Jodi
4.Melissa

No comments: